Portsmouth Orthopedics, “Port-Ortho,” is led by a board certified orthotist with over 30 years of experience in design and preparation for patients needing Orthopedic-related treatment of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. We offer solutions for all your custom bracing, orthotic and Durable Medical Equipment needs.
We Truly Put Patients First
We are genuinely passionate about knowing our patients and their referring providers. Our team’s goal is to improve the lives of our patients with the latest treatment modalities available with proven calculated outcomes-based protocols in evaluation, custom bracing, orthotics, prosthetics and follow up.
We work with your referring providers to ensure that our treatment plan exceeds your expectations. We take the time to answer all your questions to provide personalized, smart medicine. Ensuring the functionality, instruction and fit of each appliance is key to a successful mending process.
Portsmouth Orthopedics maintains partnerships with manufacturers of the highest quality of orthopedic products, bracing and prosthetics, using the latest technology and materials available. Our Board-Certified Professionals evaluate, customize, and fit every appliance individually to your satisfaction, functionality, and comfort.
Portsmouth Orthopedics is affiliated with regional and national orthotic, bracing and prosthetic manufacturing groups with a desire to bring cutting-edge technology and best in class patient satisfaction and durability.
Our Areas of Expertise
- All Orthopedic and sports related injuries, trauma, and conditions
- Pediatric conditions such as toe walkers, foot, knee and hip deformities.
- Scoliosis and spine abnormalities.
- Contracture bracing
- Fracture bracing, casting and management
- Diabetic conditions, shoes, custom inserts
- Prosthetics including hand and foot
- Treatment for stroke, osteoarthritis and spine conditions.
- Pre-op and Post-op DME product and services
- 3D Scanning, casting and the latest lab techniques